Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lorax Party

 I am in love with this Lorax party designed by Gwynn Wasson Designs. 
 This is perfect for a child's birthday party or an Earth Day celebration.
 The message of the book and film is to  conserve and recycle. Wonderful lessons for everyone!
Some of the activities are planting seeds and a recycling sorting relay. The cakepops she used are amazing, too. Don't forget to check out her blog for more pictures and to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday tomorrow, March 2. 

5 comments:

Gwynn said...

Thank you SO much for sharing my party!!

Heidi Rew said...

I love all the colors! Great job Gwyn! I must brush up on what Lorax is all about! :p I don't have kids so I feel I am way behind the times of what are cool kids bday party ideas! Heidi Rew from PartiesforPennies.blogspot.com

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

The bold, bright colors are so great! Adorable styling!

bedroom curtains said...

Hey
IParty Wishes
enjoy your blog!, This unique is just a totally nicely structured posting, I do appreciate the writing
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Cool party idea.
We are growing pet TickleMe Plants to celebrate Lorax and our love of nature.
The TickleMe Plant is an animated house plant that closes its leaves and lowers its branches when Tickled!
http://www.ticklemeplant.com