Monday, August 2, 2010

Books and a Movie

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know how I love to have fun with a purpose. This great idea came from Ashley Ann Photography. Ashley is a young mom in Oklahoma raising her 3 boys and little girl in a creative and thoughtful way. I love visiting her blog everyday.
She invited young friends over to donate books for a local children's hospital and then rewarded them with a book reading and a showing of "Cat in the Hat" in their yard. The adorable invitations came with bookplates for the donors to put in the books that they donated.

I love her popcorn concession stand. Her hubby, Chris, read stories to the kids while waiting for the sky to turn dark.


Thank you, Ashley, for all of your inspiration!
Visit her blog for more pictures and details!

1 comment:

Joanne Kennedy said...

What a great idea! I wish I had a projector for outdoor movies.

Hugs,
Joanne