Friday, November 13, 2009

Inspiration Part II

I got more love from Blogland this week! Jamie at Giggledust Parties sent me some pictures of her daughter's Night Owl Pajama party. She told me that she was inspired by my "bed table" from my slumber party. Here is what she had to say...

I just wanted to share some photos with you from my daughter's recent birthday party. The theme was "Night Owl Pajama Club" and the activities of the party centered around the girls becoming members of the Night Owl Pajama Club. Night Owls love to stay up late, dance in the dark, hang out with their friends in the Night Owl Clubhouse and eat cupcakes and ice cream sundaes.

One of the inspirations for my party was your "bed" table that you offer for your slumber party. I just loved this idea and the girls thought it was so much fun to be eating on a "bed."

You can read more details on my blog.

Thank you for your inspiration.
Seriously, go check out her site. She is new to the children's party planning family but I KNOW she will be a huge success. With her creativity, her mother-in-law's sewing talents and her handy man husband, there isn't anything they can't accomplish!

7 comments:

Jamie@Giggledust Parties said...

Thanks so much for the kind words!
You truly are an inspiration to me.

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Donna; I have to agree with her you do inspire people with your very invented parties,, and with out alot of money,, that is a lovely gift you have to share... I stopped by her blog and the party photos were just beautiful... I want a party like that... lol; have a great weekend

Hugs;
Alaura

Polka Dot Moon said...

Looks like a real "hoot"! LOVE the owl theme!!!

Rach said...

Really cute tablescape!

Unknown said...

Oh My GOSH! This is the cutest thing I have seen in forever, makes me want to go out and have a little girl so I can do this :)

http://stayhomeandplay.blogspot.com

Denise said...

I have given you an award, it is here:

http://diy-wedding-stationery.blogspot.com/2009/11/wowi-have-blog-award.html

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

Love it!!