Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kung Fu Panda Backyard Movie

Another backyard movie! We had a big crowd on Friday night-22 people with only 4 families!
I again offered the s'more fixin's along with almond and fortune cookies.
My friend, Marina, brought AMAZING noodles and chopsticks for everyone to enjoy.
I had sparklers on the table but only as decor. There were way too many people in the backyard to make them safe to light.

We only have 3 more movies left!
Next Friday, we are sceening Beauty and the Beast.
One of my all time favs!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great!! Oneday I'll be able to do this in my backyard. My husband is fighting me on that darn projector.. :-(

dana said...

That sounds like another fun movie night. My husband and I saw the newest Harry Potter movie last night. We were confused about parts of it--but that's not unusual--we're old! :)

Those sparklers would have been very tempting!!! L, Dana

Kendall @ Entertaining Life said...

Once again, another fabulous movie night! Great job :)