Sunday, November 2, 2008

SCV Marathon

My Brownie troop had the pleasure of passing out water to the runners of the Santa Clarita Marathon. This was our second year helping out and we joined Senior troop 106.
We passed out water and Gatorade to over 2000 runners.

Sheridan was saying "Free water. Get your free water right here!"
It put a smile on the runner's faces!
We were stationed at Mile 8 so we were able to see the marathoners and half marathoners.

Next year, maybe I will join the runners!
Now I am off to the Mission Inn for the Parisian Holiday Soiree given by Heather Bullard of

2 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

I can't wait for my little girl to be a brownie. I was one. Lots of fun!
Wendy

Joanne Kennedy said...

It's always good to teach little ones to help out and they learn how much fun it can be too.

I have an award for you on my blog so when you get a chance run by and pick it up.

Hugs,
Joanne